grains d'envie Index du Forum grains d'envie
forum de l'association grains d'envie

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
grains d'envie Index du Forum

brigitte_sweet chaturbate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    grains d'envie Index du Forum -> Divers -> Hors sujet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 Chaturbate-Nax
 Invité

Message Posté le: Lun 12 Mar - 08:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: brigitte_sweet chaturbate Répondre en citant  

Watch as i pour melted chocolate on his cock and suck it off, then a lovely cummy titwank xxx
I've been horny for hours now, my pussy is dripping wet and I've been waiting to tell you exactly how much I want it! I want you to fuck me as hard as you possibly can, I want you to sneak into my room in the middle of the night and wake me up with a hard slap across the face
What me humiliate your tiny cock and make up for it by shoving two dildo's into my pussy.
http://telegra.ph/nakedcheff2-chaturbate-record-02-11

So piggy, you want my attention? It’s cute how you think you’re ready, but it’s still not enough. I will teach you how to get me to pay attention to you. It’s simple: money. I love money and you’re going to learn to love to give me money. I give you a task at the end of this that will really test you for the first time! Once you’ve completed the task, move on to Day 6
CUSTOM REQUESTSo, i would like a video: you in sexy, classy, elegant clothes like a sexy businesswoman maybe (of course inside pantyhose - with clear toes, means not darker arches or toes please, just thin like the rest of the pantyhose) you don't need to take off clothes or something like this, so you can sit comfortable - just tease me with your perfect feet maybe and with your laugh. then i would love you to think about our complete time, all posts, messages, emails, every stupid thing i did.... and remember, think about , laugh about, look to the old pics, show the pic to a friend of you (if it is possible).... all the time, be cruel, insulting me and give me a humiliating order, that i have to do, while I am watching.
Diana, Princess of Themyscira awakes in a strange room with an even stranger 'weapon' tied to her pussy. As if by magic, the device comes to life when she notices its presence, vibrating powerfully and causing her to moan with pleasure and confusion. Dark magic controls Dianas body, causing her to completely lose control to feelings she has never before felt, and driving her mad with orgasm.
http://telegra.ph/justbriefs28-chaturbate-record-02-10

I've had way too many drinks and you were a good friend and made sure I got home, safe and sound. Your a nice guy for making sure I didn't get taken advantage of. But...I'm actually kind of mad at you! I didn't get all dressed up in this slutty outfit not to have someone fuck me! I'm buzzed and I drvnk flirt with you convincing, begging and seducing. Showing off that I'm wearing no panties under my cute little cocktail dress before I convince you and I suck your cock, ride you cowgirl and beg for you to flip me on my back and pound your load into me as I cum! I love the way you fuck me, I always want you to be my Designated Driver...and Designated Dick
You were such a good cuck for us now for a longer time so i finally decided its time for a treat. Me and Alpha gonna have a date soon in this bed. And you will be included happy you. Want to know what you will be allowed to do? What alpha and i will do with each other. Want to be a useful cuck for us. Then watch this now my cucky faggot
This huge strap-on that is. I'm going to spread your tight asshole wide open and make you my sissy bitch with this gigantic rubber cock while wearing my tight leather pants and you're going to love every inch of it...or else.
http://telegra.ph/lawouti-chaturbate-record-02-11

Publicité

Message Posté le: Lun 12 Mar - 08:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité  

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    grains d'envie Index du Forum -> Divers -> Hors sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Jungle by Mojy, © 2005 Mojy - Mojytech